15AH, San Francisco

California, United States.

Send Your Mail At:


Working Hours

Mon-Sat: 9.30am To 7.00pm

EU long-term resident card

Do you live in Poland for a definite period and wonder about your long-term stay? You could not get better! Our best advisers will show you how to effectively apply for yours. They will explain everything step by step. They will represent you in your case. Thanks to our comprehensive service, you gain time and confidence that you do not have to worry about the necessary formalities. We work, you win. Here’s our motto.

A long-term resident EU card gives you unlimited possibilities if:

  • you have been legally and continuously residing on the territory of Poland or another EU country for at least 5 years
  • you have a source of stable and regular income
  • you have health insurance

Thanks to obtaining the resident status:

  • you are granted the right of residence for an indefinite period
  • you use a document confirming your status, valid for 5 years
  • you increase your rights as a foreigner
  • you gain permanent access to work, education and social assistance
  • you can run any business in Poland
  • you get the right to travel freely within 90 days on a 180 day scale.