15AH, San Francisco

California, United States.

Send Your Mail At:


Working Hours

Mon-Sat: 9.30am To 7.00pm

Permanent residence card

You want to settle in Poland, but you do not know what conditions you have to meet? Thanks to our offer, you will learn everything you need to know when applying for a permanent residence card. Our specialists will make your application effective. We will help you pass the whole course of the proceedings. We are proxies in your case.

Thanks to the permanent residence card:
• you are granted a residence permit for an indefinite period
• you gain access to the Polish labor market, education and social assistance
• starting a business is no problem
• you are able to cross the border many times, including traveling to the Schengen area for up to 90 days in a six-month period
• you have a document valid for 10 years, which is a proof of the identity and legality of your stay.

Who can apply for a permanent residence card?

  • the child of a foreigner who has been granted a permanent residence permit or a long-term resident’s EU residence permit under his / her parental authority; child-born after granting to this foreigner a residence permit or residence permit for a long-term EU resident; children born within the period of validity of a temporary residence permit granted to a foreigner
    • a foreigner who has been married to a Polish citizen recognized by the law of the Republic of Poland for at least 3 years prior to the date on which he applied for a permanent residence permit and immediately before submitting the application was permanently in the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period not shorter than 2 years on the basis of a temporary residence permit granted in connection with being married to a Polish citizen or in connection with obtaining refugee status, subsidiary protection or a residence permit for humanitarian reasons
    • holder of a valid Polish Card and intending to settle on the territory of the Republic of Poland