15AH, San Francisco

California, United States.

Send Your Mail At:


Working Hours

Mon-Sat: 9.30am To 7.00pm

Temporary residence card

Temporary residence card is granted to foreigners who plan their stay for a period longer than 3 months. The temporary residence permit is issued for a maximum of 3 years – after this period you should apply for an extension of the residence card.

  • You gain the opportunity to work, also as a delegate, in the Republic of Poland
    ● You get access to education, including universities in Poland
    ● You have the option of starting a business

Do you bother with the formalities and bureaucracy? Thanks to our consultants, you will overcome all difficulties.

Where and how to submit an application?

An application for a temporary residence permit should be submitted to the Department of Foreigners of the Provincial Voivodeship competent to the place of residence. The residence card is issued by the decision of the Voivode, i.e. a representative of the government administration in the area.

However, before this happens, you need to have a perfectly completed application. We will provide you with a comprehensive assistance in obtaining a temporary permit. Our consultants can help you meet all your requirements. We will represent you before the decision-making bodies. We provide information about the applicable dates, procedure, prepare the necessary documents so that you can enjoy professional service.

Make an appointment and see how we can make life simpler.